MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MPEF - THE RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:17 am

Moon and Fire stepped out of the car once they were at the mansion first. I, of course, waited for Rayne to get out. Of course, Fire soon pulled the two of us out and beyond the gate. She stood there and waited. Something was wrong, and I knew it. Moon and I walked away, but even Moon soon froze mid-step.

"It couldn't be, no it can't be!" She gasped, as if reluctent to tell what was going on. She started to walk towards the mansion, and stepped through the doors. "Silence, stop this at once!" She roared, and her sword, Fusia, came into her hand. "Why try and kill you'reself? Are you emo or something?" She asked, trying to be nice.

I bursted into the room, my notebook and paintbrush in hand, probably the woerst thing I could have done. I slowly put an invisible force feild around Kumori, as slow as I needed to without being caught, and drew my sword, Ninjara. "Ninja star mode. Command new, attack the silent," I commanded, and it did just so, It turned into a ninja star, and I jept my hand on the blade, never would it dare hurt me. "Leave Kumori alone, fuckface," I snareled at Silence, getting ready to throw my giant ninja star.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 am

"LEAVE HER ALONE! IT WAS NOT HER FUCKING FAULT!!!" Askiera yelled, unable to move at all due to the pain. "IT WAS MY PARTNER! SILENCE JUST ROYALLY SAVED HERSELF FROM GETTING LOCKED UP, BUT THOSE TWO GOT INVOLVED AND THIS IS WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

Silence took no care in the world of anything that was happening outside of what she was doing. She grabbed a small torch from her pocket and opened Kumori's eye. She flashed the mini-torch into Kumori's eye and had a good look into the iris, then Silence turned the torch off and shut Kumori's eye. Silence checked one of Flood's eyes, then she sat down on the floor.

"Hmm... their eyes reveal nothing. Their eyes are normal. But they're still under some form of mind control. If you don't like the sight of gory stuff, look away now," Silence said and her arm turned like a ghost's.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Rayne walked into the house, ignoring the outside as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Fire's eyes turned bright red, with a small tint of orange like they did when she was about to bend fire. Her arms shot up, and she ran into the Great Hall. Fire started to form around her hands, not affcting herself, and shot it towards Flood and Askiera. It wasn't enough to kill them, but it was at least enough to burn their skin. "Get the fuck out of our mansion, fools, or I will possibly blow you two threw through the wall, and possibly leave a black mark on the floor," Fire warned, her pupils getting smaller. Soon, her fire form would show, and we would be domed.

"Fire, fucking calm down. Don't let the fire loose." The voice had came from the corner, the darkest corner in the house. I looked, and no one was there.

Moon sighed and her eyes turned white. She looked towards the corner psychically, yet found nothing. She then looked closer. Nothing. Once she looked into the corner, she found something. A shadow-keeper all right. "Come out or else, fool," she said, looking towards the man. Her eyes turned normal, and she hissed at the shadows.

A young girl, about 7 or 8, came out of the shadows with a black dress on, and Moon sighed. It wasn't the naked man.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm

Rayne headed towards where everyone was at. As she looked around she got bored with the area.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Askiera yelped. "I can't leave without Terra, or knowing that those two are not okay! Do you want Kumori and Flood to die?!"

"Shut up, all of you! Askiera can stay here, as long as I figure out how to remove this freakin' CURSE!" Silence screamed. She plunged her ghastly hand down Kumori's throat and shifted it around a bit. Her fingers traced some of Kumori's organs, searching for symbols.

Silence pulled her hand out.

"Askiera... what curse is it?" Silence asked.

"Dunno. I've only been with Terra for the few days it took to get here, and she said I would get money if I came with her.. I need the money for my family, so I came... So I have no idea..." Askiera sighed.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm

"She, nor you, need to stay here. The one responcible for this leaves NOW," Fire roared, turning into her Fire Form. Her hair was made of blue flames, while her skin was red. Unlike her hair, her dress was a gold flame. She didn't need feet, because if she did, she would burn the floor. "Silence, I thought you wanted to fucking kill me, and her. I heard what you did at the fucking Train station. You almost blew the place up and threw her unconsious and she got a fucking broken ARM because of you!" She was really mad now, there was no use trying to calm her down. Only water would calm her, and we had no idea where the hell Water was.

Suddenly the little girl's eyes turned ocean blue and the glass that had held water one second ago broke, shattering onto the floor. A bit of water shot at Fire, and nearly hit her.

I jumped up, going sideways, and got in the way of the water. The water hit me in the head, but at least I got a refreshing drink. "What the fuck was that for?" I snareled at the girl, going closer to her. The girl sighed, and turned into a small puddle.

"I am Water, yet in a younger form. I'm here to calm Fire. I go wherever she goes. I know all of her past. I know that she has more powers, at least one more," Water whispered. She turned into a water human, looking basically like fire. Her hair, like the Colorado River, was red. Her skin was transparent, and her dress was blue. You could almost see perfectly behind her.

"If you know her history, tell it, brat. But first, why did you try to kill her?"

"Water won't kill her. Wind, however, could. Water can just faze her," The young girl started, "She was an earth-born until our parents found about her powers. Then she traveled to The Internet to live here. She started out as a Shop Teller, but soon found Pef, yada yada yada," She sighed, about to finish, "I know this because Fire and I are sisters of most of the elements, and we are sisters ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 am

I debated walking into the room, I knew there was blood in there and I was unsure whether I would be able to control my growing bloodlust. My heart told me I could trust myself, so I walked in quickly, not looking at Kumori or Flood at all, and finally reached the other end of the room.
Phew, I wasn't gunna be questioned about being slightly pastier and having a tattoo on my forehead...hopefully...

Last edited by Monkey_Puddles on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 am

(Ewww I dont know where to jump in at.... *sadface*)
Back to top Go down
https://mpef.forumotion.com
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 am

(Just read through the story from where you last posted; you should be able to come up with some smexy entrance back into the story line from there :3)
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

"Enough fighting! I can't figure out this bloody curse until 'Terra' wakes up so if any of you make Terra and Askiera leave, YOU WILL KILL KUMORI AND AN INNOCENT KID CALLED FLOOD WHO IS ONLY 10 YEARS OLD!" Silence roared, checking Kumori. She poked around Kumori's stomach, back, feet and a couple other places but still had no clue of this curse.

Askiera, seeing Silence's puzzlement, kicked Terra in the leg.Terra yelped, awake, and sent streams of ice at Silence. Silence spun round and the ice disappeared with Silence's gaze of disapproval. Then Askiera tied her scarf around Terra's eyes, feeling useful. Silence formed a rope out of thin air and disabled all of Terra's movement.

"Terra, if you don't tell me how to undo this curse I'll do unspeakable things to you," Silence growled.

"Nah, I fancy not telling you," was the response.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

(ewww I just thought of a nastie x3)

Amir woke up from his coma... about two weeks after he last saw Alexis. "Oh my gosh... where the heck am I...?" Amir didn't notice he was stuck inside Alexis's room. He lifted up the pillow, "This is... Alexis' pillow..." He said laying back down, "no wonder it smells familliar..."

Last edited by Peace Buyer on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 am

(Don't tell me that I put you into a coma just by sleeping with you owo)

I really missed Amir...I hadn't seen him for over two whole weeks. No I'm not just some clingy, bitchy girlfriend of his that follows him around like a puppy, and can't stand being away from him for more than 24 hours. He's more than that. I missed his smell. I missed his smile. I missed his laugh. I missed his strong, rough arms and the warm, protective way he would hold me. I loved him...

I walked through the random hallways before finally appearing in the kitchen.
"Now Harlee...go play with Melvin...he's not as scary as he looks" I smiled, setting the kitten down on the tiles.
"If he starts to go all funny looking and there's smoke, run away, you're innocence is at stake."
She miaowed in her adorable kitten voice, and trotted off towards Melon Cat, who grumbled and looked at me with his trademark 'melon kitteh eats danger for breakfast' look.

I smiled at them both quickly before heading to my room. I decided I should probably get into some clean clothes and unpack my bag before starting to look for Amir. I pushed the door open quickly, not wanting to waste any time that I could be spending with him...

Last edited by Monkey_Puddles on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 am

(Nope, I went missing from Mpef for about 2 whole weeks... and found myself in your room.)

He laid there for about a good 10 minutes, thinking and talking to himself onto what happened."What the heck happened...." He said as he looked over to his harm and saw a couple of burn marks. "Looks like I got into another firefight..."He said making another war pun. He pulled the blanket from over his body and saw that he was covered in nothing but burns, cuts, and stitches. He got up and went to the mirrors in the bathroom, "How the hell did I get that...???" He said as he reached over and touched the gigantic cut across his torso. It burned like hell... He sucked up the pain hopping noone would get the wrong idea that he was steadly in Alexis's room for two weeks.

"Sigh.... whats the use of leaving so early..." He said pulling his shirt down to hide the terrible cut and then he laid back on the bed. When he laid on the bed, he felt a really sharp pain as if a couple of his rips were broken.

*Note, this happened before she opened the door.*
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 am

(Oooooh...phew...there I was, thinking I was so hardcore you passed out or something xD)

I threw down my bag quickly and took off my sneakers before I stopped. I looked toward my bed. Lying there, forcing a smile was Amir. I ran over and hugged him.
"I missed you" I whispered.
I heard him grunt roughly as I wrapped my arms around his chest, so I loosened my grip and sat back. I looked at him, he was covered in scars and burns...he looked terrible.
"What happened? What's wrong...why are you so..." I wiped my eyes, I really hated seeing him hurt. I could smell the blood weeping from the corner of his wounds, but I was too hysterical to care about my slight thirst...

Last edited by Monkey_Puddles on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:21 pm

(Lolz I could never be that fragile x3)

He tried not to yelp in pain from wounds forcing a smile on his face hugging her back with a strong firm grip over her body hugging her with what little strength he had.
"I missed you so..."He said with tears in his eyes holding her close to him. " I dont really know what happened... I remember being at the train station.... a huge explosion went off... then I kinda... blanked out... All I remember was there were strange people... about half of them girls... but I was knocked out again when I awoken...." He noticed her looking at his blood... He took his finger wipping some blood off and putting the finger up to her... "Your blood lust arent you...?"
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:54 pm

(You're too big, black and yummy to break that easily ;3)
I bit my lip and looked away.
"I'm turning into a monster Amir...and there's nothing I can do to stop it..."
I looked back at his finger. I knew it would be arousing for us both even if I only had a little bit. Maybe even slightly erotic. I leaned toward him breathing him in, before sitting back and shaking my head.
"I want to...but I can't... I don't wanna put you in anymore pain..."
I kissed him on the cheek before standing up and walking to the bathroom, I needed a nice, hot, bath desperately.
I shut the door slowly and turned the tap, letting the water heat up and fill the bathtub. I undid and stepped out of my jeans and pulled off my band shirt, before turning the tap back off and walking over to the sink in my underwear to brush the hellish knots out of my hair.
"Wait...WHAT!" I squealed. I looked at my forehead in the mirror. My tattoo had filled in and down the right side of my face was a beautiful pattern of flowers, leaves and vines spreading past my chin. I was fully changed, but how? How could I make the change into a Vampyre so early?
I squee'd and threw open the door,
"Look! Look at them Peace! I made it!" I laughed, running across the room to hug him.

[btw, this was the inspiration for my tattoos...]

Last edited by Monkey_Puddles on Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Fire rolled her eyes and she turned into her normal form. "I don't care who dies here. It might aswell be you and Flood, you are unwanted here. Silence, you broke Kumori's arm and I believe was the one whom causesd someone to leave. Flood, you are from another damn place." She started to turn, knowing someone was there.

"Fire is you're sister?" Moon asked, apparently in shock. Her eyes had no color, and they were slightly bigger than usual.

"Yeah, it's true. We haven't seen eachother inn a while because Water normally stays hidden. She never speaks to me, yet when we do, it is usually bickering," Fire explained. She sighed, and walked away.

Water nodded, and turned into complete nothingness. She was gone, or so they thought. Her image flickered on and off, in her normal, human form. She was following Fire, apparenytly, trying not to be seen.

Moon and I exchanged glances, and soon I said, "we should probably get going. Staying here would be worthless, and I don't feel like killing Silence...yet." The two of them walked off, down to the 'Hotell rooms' as I called it. I walked way down, and fineally got to my room. The door represented my personality, with a picture of a black cat with a white underbelly, tailtip, and paws on it. The cat had a blue blanket around it like a hooded cape. The dooor itself was mostly black, blue, and purple. Fake spider webs and spiders lines the edges, and it was quite like a normal Halloween night on the door. I opened the door to a tipical emo room, but instead of pink and red there was purple and midnight blue. Only one weapon was seen when you first walked in, and that was Ninjara in it's Knife Mode.

Moon stepped into the room and sighed. "I alwayse wanted to be a damn emo...life is worthless," She admited. Her face was sad, and her hair had turned completely white, like it did when she was sad or upset.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:27 am

"Why is everyone in MPEF so self obsessed?!" Silence screamed in fury. Askiera and her took Kumori and Flood into the hospital wing, where Tsumi, Mary-Ellen, Alexandra and Yumi arrived only moments later. They also brought Terra in, waiting.

An hour later, Flood's heart rate was dropping way too fast. Kumori was still unconscious, and only the Breath of Life could save Flood. Silence decided to call the Video Game Planet. They had every character from every game that the people inside MPEF knew, and everybody was soon on Flood's case. And while they fought to keep Flood alive, Kumori had died. And then Flood died too. Mary-Ellen, Alexandra and Yumi died.

And what a terrible day that was.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 am

(Yeah it migh flow a bit early, but after that im a flippin stallion *wink wink*)

He noticed her looking away from it. "Whats been happening to cause it...?" he said laying back on the pillow. He sighed, licked the blood off his finger and laid back down to recover. She hugged him awake, "Whats the problem???" He said unto her before looking up and saw the tattoo, "Oh... my.... gosh..... Its so beautifull..." He said kissing her forehead. "Hey... i need to clean myself off... I'm gonna go back to my room, wana come? my bath is pretty big..." He said giving her a wink*
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 am

(Well I plan on riding that stallion, if you know what I mean *wink wink*)

"Sure thing hun...I'll just go put my clothes back on" I giggled.
I yanked on my jeans and slid on my t-shirt in front of him, before sitting back on the bed and smirking at him.
"Okay, lets go and get you out of those dirty clothes shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 am

(Dont worry, I'll make sure the stallion isnt breed till then *wink wink*)

He got up off the bed and opened the door. "After you my lady." he said escorting her outa her room and down the hall into his, he started up the water, a nice, warm, relaxing water. "It should take a while for it to fill up, what should we do till then? " he said taking off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:38 am

(Then this cowgirl promises to keep her hands clean for you <3)

"I dunno...what do you wanna do?" I smiled, leaning into him. I was trying not to throw myself onto him, and lick his wounds clean of the still wet blood. I managed to resist by steadily gazing into is soft, brown eyes, think about what I was gunna do to him...
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 am

( Just remeber, these songs I'm gonna play, bounce, and Cigaro x3)

"Hrm... I dont know... this is the first time someone has been in my room, I dont normally let folks in here... but your my girl so I let you :3 well, nothing really to do now... the water is finish..." He said taking his pants and boxers off and stepping into the water. The water was extremely healing... fixing all of his broken bones and scars that were under his chest but leaving the slit around his neck open. "If you want... you can lick the blood off my neck sence i cant really reach it..." He said swaying her into the bath.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 am

(You're just plain smexy, you know that right? x3)

We'd already seen each other naked, so it wasn't awkward seeing his junk. I laid myself down neck to him in the water and rested my head on his arm. The sweet smell of the raised, scarlet line along his next was getting me a little horny, but I tried to suppress it.
"I've gotta tell you something Peace...about when I actually do feed from a mortal..." I sighed, leaning closer.
"The experience is quite...sensual, you might say..." I smiled as I wrapped my legs around the lower half of his body, before looking him in the eyes and smirking.
"If you give your blood to me...you're giving yourself...and it'll give me full rights to take advantage of you."
I sat up a little and leaned over, pressing most of my weight around his hips, before leaning in toward his neck and kissing him softly.

Last edited by Monkey_Puddles on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPEF - THE RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next