MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MPEF - THE RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:19 pm

You've been waiting for it... soooo long!

-------------------------------

The community was faced with another day. Kumori sat at the dinner table, listening to the sound of Alexandra hammering and drilling or whatever in the laboratory, and Yumi was silently painting herself and wouldn't be back for hours. Mary-Ellen wanted a fight, and Kumori had said "later". Huge spikes of energy were coming from the train station. Kumori ran down there, and watched, just as surprised as Shirou Emiya, as someone ripped open a portal. A black haired girl calmly walked out of the portal and looked at me, smiling.

[Heh-hey, me!] she said telepathically, rubbing my hair.

"Why are you not speaking?" I asked.

[Tell ya later. Where am I, might I ask? Which parallel forum is this?] she asked.

"MPEF..." I replied.

[Right, my friends will be coming out of the portal soon, Kumori, just wait for a while,] she said, leaning against the wall.

"How do you know my name?" Kumori asked curiously.

[I can read your mind,] the girl responded. [Anyways, my name is Silence. How strange, I can't speak and my name is Silence.]

(Yes, everybody, you can get your SPEF characters in now!! Your PEF characters will come sooner, but Tokyokit's PEF counterpart comes first.)
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Rayne was in her room, sitting on her bed as she stared at the tv through her messy black and white hair. She was once again playing videogames. After she died from the zombie horde on Black Ops, she turned it off and got dressed out of pj's and into real clothes.
. . .
As she walked to the kitchen to eat she was hit by the sun through an open window. "It burns!" she screamed as she hadn't been in the sun in a while. She pulled a hoodie over her head and continued to the kitchen. "Heh. So glad to be alone right now," she said smirking as she took a liter of soda from the fridge.

Last edited by DemonicWolf on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:34 pm

(They Kumori? What the fuck does that mean? Kumori is... in the train station...)
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 pm

(Wii sucks.... I'll edit that)
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Kumori ran upstairs, without telling Silence, but Silence didn't rebel.

"GUYS GUYS!!! People from another PEF are coming! COME ON COME ON!!!!" Kumori screamed.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Rayne looked around, "Huh?" she said confused as she really wasn't caring right now.
She walked over to Kumori, "What are you talking about? No ones even here?" she said as she began to drink her soda from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 pm

"FUCKING FOLLOW ME!" Kumori yelled, and rocketed into the train station.

[Why did you do that?] Silence sighed.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Rayne began to follow Kumori as she drank from the soda bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Silence tensed as Rayne entered and vines began to curl around Rayne.

"SILENCE! Stop it!" Kumori yelled.

[Who is this person?] Silence asked, expelling the vines with a blink. She said it loudly, so Rayne's mind could hear her telepathy as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Rayne took out a butterfly knife and cut the vines, staring at Silence as she did so. "I suggest you don't get me mad," Rayne said to her as she glared her red eyes at her and looked as if she was loking at her soul.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm

(Will you fucking read my posts? SILENCE DESTROYED THE VINES HERSELF.)

[Look, you little smartarse, tell me who you are!] Silence shouted telepathically.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 pm

(SRRY FOR A DAMN WII)

Rayne stared at her, not answering her. She took another gulp of her soda bottle.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Tokyo looked down the hall, following Kumori's trail to the Train station.

Once she was there, she sat down and drew a flock of butterflies and waited for them to come to life. Slowly, each butterfly floated off of the paper, the drawing dissapearin about as fast as they wenr onto the paper. They fluttered around each of the people, most staying away from Silence. "Dare to put vines around me, and I draw a giant crab to take care of you," I threatened. I was not about to have a vine wrap around me, not until I saw who my 'Other PEF self' was. At this time, another odd tear seemed to open, and a black haired girl in a flaming red and black dress came out.

"Where the fuck am I?" The girl asked. She seemed much younger then me, about 11.

I flicked my black hair behind my ear and sighed. There was no use in arguing with her, she had a flaming dress, and I didn't feel like tasting that fire. "You are at MPEF's train station, genius," I muttered, drawing a stick figure. Aain, it flew off the page and ran around, shaking everyone's hand as fast as lightning. The fire girl flicked some flames at the stick figure, and it crashed to the ground, turnin into a plain white pice of paper. A poem wrote itself out, a curse for being killed by flames, and soon stopped.

"I was trying to get to SPef, DAMNIT!" The fire girl's hair started to turn into flames at the tips, and a fire-made tiara formed. "I am Fire, goddess of Fire, whatever."
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:20 am

Amir was walking around the place, in a depressed mood seeing if there was anyone to talk to. He found only a kitten but he didnt have his cat-speak-amulet on him so he couldnt really communicate with the creature... "Sigh... where is everyone...." He depressingly said as he walked around kicking a soda can.
Back to top Go down
https://mpef.forumotion.com
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:17 am

I sat back and stared at my work "Hmm...needs more smudging...oh well...I'll do it later...". I pulled out of the desk after shutting my laptop, and headed to the kitchens...I could do with a red bull.
As I walked down the hallway on my way to the kitchens, I saw a kitten padding toward me
"Aww...hello there" I smiled bending down to pet it "You don't turn into naked guys do you?...".
It stared at me and meowed.
"Okay then...Ima call you Crazy H" I giggled as I picked up the kitty and stroked her ear.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:25 am

As I decided to go and get meself something drink, I noticed an ominous wind passing by. " Is it that time already?" I said as a waltz to the kitchen. "Nah, its not winter yet, so It cant be time for my invasion..."
"Oh, hello Alexis, who's this little fella here?
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 am

Silence looked at Tokyokit blankly.

[Quite frankly, if I wanted to, I would kill you on the spot without moving or making a sound. But I am reluctant to use my powers these days... it seems a curse I have them...] Silence mumbled. She closed her eyes and began concentrating. There was a small energy spike behind her. It moved to the tear, and the tear began to open. A hand reached out and pulled the tear fully open. A small girl fell through.

"Aaah!!!" she yelped, and Silence raised her hand. The girl froze in midair, and she let out a sigh of relief.

[Hello, me,] Silence sighed. [How many PEFians do I have to meet in a day?]

"Umm... could you put me down now?" the girl asked impatiently. Silence sighed and the girl fell face first into the platform.

"...no thanks to you. Anyways, has anyone seen my sword?" the girl asked, picking herself up. Kumori handed over a sword with a red blade. The sword was on fire, but the girl didn't seem to mind or even get burned.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:59 am

"Oh, hey!" I smiled at Peace and held out the kitten "I found her walking down the hall before. Isn't she cute?!"
I set the kitty down before going to raid the fridge for a cold, fizzy, caffinated beverage.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 am

"Wait, you did check... if its a girl... right?" I said questioning. " I mean last time you found one... well.. you know..."
Amir continued to kick the poor can ignoring its pleeds. " I cant wait for it to come..." He said. crushing the can.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:08 am

Silence seemed to look distressed. She walked through the walls of the building until she entered the dining room. Kumori began to leave the room but she hit an invisible wall.

"SILENCE, YOU BITCH!!! LET US OUT!!!" Kumori screamed.

[Calm down, Kumori, concentrate. You've broken walls a thousand times before, especially psychic ones. Now do you remember how to do it?] Sanate asked telepathically.

Kumori nodded and calmed down. She took Sanate out of its sheath, and ran at the door. With one concentrated slash upwards, Kumori had run right through the psychic wall, by simply diverting its energy to the protection of a certain area while she ran through the area underneath, that had lost all their power.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 am

I pulled my head and a can out of the fridge "I asked it before...and I um...looked..." I blushed.
I opened the can and took a mouthful before setting it down on the bench "yup...I perve on cats...".
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 am

[How do you fail to notice me when I am standing next to you?] Silence asked, striding in front of Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 am

"Sure... I dont know if you did so I gotta check...." I said as a peered over to the kitten and check... " Your right... it is a girl x_x" He said as he grabbed his monster outa the fridge and drunk it.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 am

I giggled "Fail Peace, so damn fai-HOLY SHIT!" I almost dropped my redbull as I saw some random chic walk in front of me.
"HOLY FUCK! How do you know my name! o____O" I looked at her awkwardly, waiting for her to tell me she was from the future or something.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:11 am

He stands there standing at the random chic then whispers."who the hell is she?" I whispered as I caught my monster in my hand before it hit the ground."hey this is private property..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MPEF - THE RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPEF - THE RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next