MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Data [MPEF]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Character Data [MPEF] Empty
PostSubject: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Your mis-characters! Give us all the details and the juicy gossip, we wanna know! PLEASE make them more than a paragraph long, you've all had these MPEF characters since forever, so you should know them well. Also, please give us their age. They are six years older than you.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Well My character is Rayne, she is 19 years old, has black and white scene kid styled hair, usually wears a black tanktop, baggy jeans and black skater shoes. She has red eyes, and a scar on right shoulder and down her arm and back. Has an albino look, and an emo look. She has a nice, flirty at times, dare devil-ish, and trouble making personality.

Here's an easier look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Kumori is a 16 year old girl obsessed with fighting. Little does she know, ten years later, she will have witnessed an event so disturbing it silences her for life and she'll only have unlimited power then! She is best known for wielding the sword "Sanate", sword of Eternal Darkness. Kumori is the most widely-known member of the forums, and is always first up. She's married to Dartz and got caught having sex with him. affraid

So yeah. You know the rest.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 am

Name: Buyere
Sex: Masculine... Duh
Traits: Very sickly person, dies, Engulfed in sorrow, Tries to take over the world.
Appeal: He stands 6 foot 5, with pretty big feet, he doesnt really like the mornings but he'll only go with one person. Hates to be alone, scared to bath by himself (lolz), enjoys the freezing cold weather.
Back to top Go down
https://mpef.forumotion.com
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 am

I'm gunna change my mis-pefian around a little...

Name~ Amber C.
Age~ 20.
Sex~ She haz lady parts, and knows how to use 'em.
Appearance~ Extremely long, Inoue orange hair. Tall-ish and is more feminine than her pef counterpart, wearing sun dresses and skirts more often than anything else.
Personality~ Think of her as the polar opposite of Alexis. She loves the sun and being outdoors, and is very talkative. She prefers dogs to cats, and hates not being at the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 am

:o nice one xD
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:06 am

Lolz, thanks x3
But it's true. I don't talk much, dislike being outside (sun doesn't agree with me), and hate it when everybody's looking at me ^^''
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:08 am

Each one of mine are parts of my personality...
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:54 am

My pefian is me...oxo...I dunno...I'm just special I guess :P
I like the cold weather too though...that means I get to use my blanket with sleeves! ^^
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 am

Ooo i love those
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

They're just the cutest little things, I'm glad I've got one >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [MPEF]   Character Data [MPEF] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Data [MPEF]
Page 1 of 1