MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MPEF - THE RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am

I saw that Moon meant it, she did want to be emo, she wanted to be something else. She no longer wanted to be a half-shapeshifter, she wanted to be a damn full one. There was no way or this to ever happen, for her father was mortal and her mother was a shapeshifter. "I know what it's like being a half-power," I told her and looked down at my hands.

"What do you mean? It's inpossible to be a half-power with two powers!" Moon had jumped up, her fists clenched. She aas apparently mad that I was attempting to be like her. Truth was, I wasn't lying.

"I am a half-power, Moon. I have a primary power and a half power. I can feel it, but I don't know it. I don't even know when I got the half-power," I explaned calmly. I knew it wouldn't calm her, she would probably shift into a small dragon and fly off.

Moon rolled her eyes and sighed, "If you have a half-power, show it to me, or I'm out."

I nodded, and closed my eyes. "You think that being a half-power person is dumb. I also now know most of you're history, the parts that you actually remember. I'm sorry that happened, Moon," I said, turning. She had been mistreated all of her life, much like I. She had been teased for being a half-power when she was supposed to be a full-shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:41 am

(...why does nobody care that Kumori just died? I know, I'll send runners 'round.)

When Silence noticed, she called an old version of herself, Kaia, then called some video game characters round. She then got everyone to go tell everyone. Silence ran to Amir's room and hammered on the door with her fists, trying to limit her power.

"AMIR, DAMMIT, AMIR!!! AMIR! COME HERE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW! IT'S ABOUT KUMORI!" Silence yelled, repeating. The others did the same thing, except with different names.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:13 pm

(We care... its just that we didnt know and well you know what we are up *wink wink*)

Peace was getting pretty aroused from her actions, he whispered into her ear, " I don't mind... I've already devoted my life to you... I give myself to you" he said kissing softly on her lips. He heard the banging on the door, wondering what the hell could be wrong this time, he shouted at the door, "Can't this wait??? I'm kind of busy in here!" He said then kissed Alexis again.
Back to top Go down
https://mpef.forumotion.com
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm

I heard a ligght bang on the door, and motioned Moon to hide. I stood up, and saw a hand push the door to the side.

"Silence ordered me to come. Something about Kumori and Flood..." He said, trailing off once he saw all the semi-emo things around the room, along with fake spider webs, spiders, fake skeletons, and more Halloween related things, including the candy. "What up with the halloween theme?" He asked. I soon noticed who it was, this was Sasuke, or at least it looked like him.

"Tell her I said to shut up, she knows I only care for the true friends of mine. I might come, I probably won't come on time," I said and he went away.

Coming out, Moon sighed. "You made me hide so you could talk to Sasuke?" She asked, tapping her foot.

"No, I didn't know whom it was, and I don't want anyone getting hurt. And anyway, you don't have Faia or whatever you're sword is."

"My sword is Fusia, and I do have it. Mind you, it can turn into a paintbrush," She rolled her eyes and grabbed the small paintbrush on her toolbelt, which soon transformed into a rainbow sword came out. Paint dripped from it, consisting of both water and a tiny bit of poison.

I walked back to the desk, sitting in the spinning chair, and started to draw. I tried to will myself not to let it come alive, but sadly, it failed. This was why I never drew backgrounds. I had drwan a middle-aged anime girl with light clothing, a white dress, blue hair, and white eyes. She was blind, apparently, but she was still alive.

"Hi there! Thanks for recreating me! Anyone seen Water around? I need to give her some payback for disintigrating me a month ago," The small girl asked, and her eyes widened. "I forgot to introduse myself, silly me," She laughed, "I'm Air! I'm a monor on Pe2k, but I am a nothing here."

"I won't tell you where she is! You fool, you have killed Fire too many times! I swear I recreated her many times!" I snareled, and grabbed Ninjara. Fusia turned darker, as if being commanded to do so. Ninjara turned into a pair of knun chucks, and got ready to swing them.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 am

"THIS CANNOT WAIT AND I'VE A MIND TO BUST THIS DOOR OPEN AND DRAG YOU TO THE HOSPITAL WING!" Silence roared.

The other runners were having no luck. No sympathy for Kumori. None. Nada. Nobody wanted to hear the news, nobody was interested.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:18 am

(I'm trying not to get physical enough that Kumi bitches at me...so I'll prolly only be able to keep petting you Amir *poutyface*)

I pressed my body closer to his and leaned towards his neck, before snaking my tongue out and sliding it along the slit at his throat. I heard him moan a little beneath me as I continued to press my mouth hard against his skin, before running my hand up over his chest to hold his neck firmer against my lips.
I wasn't thinking with my head. I was thinking with my body. My sudden thirst was getting the better of me, and it was somewhat good for the two of us. I knew I was starting to imprint with him, and though it would mean we'd be closer than ever, but I was worried about the side effects of having a blood bond. If I suffered any pain, so would he. And if I died...well...he would probably want to as well...

[Kumi; next post, I promise I'll find out somehow that you're dead in a really smexy way, alright?]
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:50 am

Silence had enough and she finally let her power flow through her. One punch had the door flying off its hinges, and Silence stalked in.

"RIGHT AMIR, GET YOUR LAZY ARSE OVER HERE!" she yelled.

(Smexy? More like another bounce yum wtf (walking in on sex) thing)
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:34 am

(Kumori, dramaticness gets you no where, and yelling sbout it won't get you anywhere. Kumori wasn't exactly the most loved in the RP, anyway to some of us. Please, think of what others would think before thinking everyone would be sad.)

Fire turned into her Fire Form and slightly 'flew' towards Tokyo's room, only to stop mid-walk. The air had turned darker, and a slight bit stale. "Water, get you're but out here. Air is back," she looked down and coughed. The air was already trying to strangle her by the neck. She soon flew off, back to her room.

Water came back into veiw and tasted the air. Stale and dark, both workings of one person, Air herself.

I slashed at the girl, Air, as much as I could. Once Water stepped into the room, Air was dome for. Air grabbed her by the neck and kicked her in the chest, and Air was gone.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 pm

(Im pretty sure I can sneak a wittle in, I mean it is my forum >_> and If your a nice little girl I'll let Scilence join in *wink wink*)

He knew the dangers of her powers, but not abiding about the risks of doing so he let her do it, willingly do so. by the time Silence busted in, she already had some of his blood... while that was going down he decided to ignore Silence for a little while and let her sit there and watch whats going on between the two of them whilst they were in the hot bath."Look Silence, as much as I love Kumori, she's somewhat like my little sister, but Alexis is like, apart of me... as much as I want to help out... I want to be with Alexis, now would you please give us a little time together? All I want is about 1 hour or so... just one hour...." Peace said kissing Alexis on the neck.

[ come on, Tokyo your elemental thing doesnt have anything to do with Mpef work...]
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Silence sighed and walked up to Amir. She grabbed him and pulled him out of the bath by force and dropped him on the floor.

"Now get some fucking clothes on," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:13 pm

He got up and looked at at her, " look, I havent been here for ever over two weeks... im in pain... I just want to be with my girl..." He said getting back into the bath with his girl. "IM willin to go... but you'll have to to go something for me... a certain tast..."
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 am

Silence decided this time for extreme measures. She picked Amir up and carried him out the door and to the medical wing, and into the room where Kumori was. She put him in a seat and then she left.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 am

I hissed at Silence as she pulled Amir from the bath and dragged him out of the room. Naked.
I crouched in the water growling after them both, while a single drop of blood left the smear on my lips to slid it's way down my chin and into the warm water.
I stalked out and over to the sink where I washed the lingering taste out of my mouth, before pulling my clothes back on and picking up Amir's.
I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror before I headed out towards the hospital wing, and gaped at my suddenly huge pupils and red iris's that were slowly fading back to their normal color and shape.

I could smell which room Amir was in, so I walked up behind him,
"I think you forgot something" I sighed dropping the clothes on his lap, before sitting on the next chair over. I pulled out my compact to check whether my eyes were still weird looking. They were, and it was freaking me the fuck out.

(And Tokyo, can I borrow your element peoples later? I need then for a section in my storyline, but I need air as well...and do you have one to symbolize earth?)
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 pm

"...look at the person in front of you," Silence said quietly. Then she sparked up.

"Hang on... I'm going to delve back in time and save Kumori, so this will never have happened, you guys would still be having sex and all that crap. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 pm

He looks at Kumori while he was putting his clothes on... she was lying dead, motionless, with no pulse. he turns to Silence, "she has a nice pair of breast for a ten year old >_>" he said to cheer himself up. "yeah, we'd be having sex right now... but you kinda inturpted... If you wanted in you could have said so..." he said laughing then turns around to Kumori. " I think I can revive her..." he said indirectly to Silence. "but you'll owe me big time..."
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 pm

"Well, I could just go back in time and save Kumori, then this would never have happened and you would still be having sex and it would all be okay!"
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 pm

"NO! dont go altering time, it'll just screw things up..." he said placing his hands right infront of Kumori's breast but not on them.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 pm

(Yeah, you can use them unless I kill Air first. Even if I do, I would probably have Tokyokit (RP wise) draw her and recreate her. And no, I don't have Earth so far, mainly because she is a fucking titan, but I will make her later and post a thread thingeh with all of the NPC/MPC (My played character) elementals and their gaia appearances (I couldn't find anything better...)). (And no, Kumori, I will not forget about my elemental characters. DOin so would be like me telling you to get rid of the robot girl and her party >_>)
(Just for times sake, Air is shopping)

Air looked through the aisles, looking for the right dress. None, sadly, were sticking out. Not until she saw it. She soon saw a perfect dress, silver with a flowing feel to it. Nothing was better then it.

Tokyo sighed once Moon was gone, and plopped onto her bed. She quickly fell asleep, awaiting the next damn day.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm

(kk, thx Tokyo ^^ I may need the elements for a ritual later if Kumi will let me add it to the storyline...tho she probably won't...I won't give it away...but it's pretty important for the rest of the story <3)

I put on some more eyeliner trying to hide my creepy as shit, blood red eyes and pulled my fringe over my tattoo so Silence couldn't see it.
"Um...Silence? If you can't save her, I could probably find a nice way to send her off to the otherworld if you want..."
I sighed as I stood up and walked over to Kumori's bedside. I should have been able to sense the blood pulsing through her like I could with everyone else. But she was cold, dead and pale.

I sobbed a little as I smacked Amir away and knelt beside her bed, stroking her forehead.
"Nyx, please accept Kumori to your bosom, and let her frolic in your meadows with your other children, and if she makes it safely from this world to your own...remind her of the story of Freya of Beregen and the memories and spirit she shares with the earth." I whispered to my goddess before standing up again.
"Anyone got some dried white sage and lavender smudge sticks?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm

He sat there n aww, "D'aww what was that for..." he said licking the spot she wacked getting turned on... "Um... Alexis... not to sound like a pervert or anything but we really need to have sex after this..." he said opening a rip in space to get some food he was to lazy to go and get himself.

(lolz x3)
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Unfortunately, Nyx refused Kumori because Kumori had been tied by soul to Gaia. But little did anybody know, that something else was coming, and Kumori's soul killed off any revival attempts for this reason.

------------------------

One sword. That was all it took. But she didn't use swords. No no. Kyiera loaded her pistols. Before guns were invented, Kyiera would merely use magic to defeat her opponent. Quick curses and runes were the best things, and they destroyed people fairly easily. Now, enchanted bullets would do the trick. Her bow and enchanted arrows were also good. And, finally, enchanted Wolverine claw gloves would work. She flapped her wings and landed outside a window.

Kyiera used her brute force to rip the window open and she slid through, into the medical wing. She pulled out one of her pistols, and looked around. Everyone was alive, but she was looking for a dead girl, by the name of Kumori. 16 years old, had a violet greatsword by the name of Sanate.

Finally Kyiera found Kumori, a few wards away. Also, there was a dead boy in the bed next to her. He was the son of the God of Illusions, Storm. Well, the grandson at least. Storm's wife had given birth to Xephanii, an illusionist by nature, who had abandoned the boy with an illusion by the name of Bulk. An exceptional illusion, it was coming back from its fade, by Flood's body. Kyiera decided to handle Kumori first, since her soul was radiating exceptional energy and Kyiera also saw a girl calling the energy to perform a Time Shift.

Kyiera pushed the girl out of the way, disrupting her energy call. Kyiera pulled off Kumori's t-shirt and bra. Procedures like these were difficult, and clothes couldn't get in the way. Kyiera pressed her lips against where Kumori's heart was. It wasn't a kiss at all. Just lips against skin. Kyiera opened her mouth fully, and let out a strong breath. Kumori suddenly jolted awake, panting. Kyiera scowled and jumped back. Why did people have to surprise her?

"Hey, Kumori, lie back down and ignore what I'm about to do to you," Kyiera mumbled, then she leaned in and kissed Kumori... on the lips. A proper kiss this time. It was short-lived, though, because Kyiera moved backwards a few seconds later. She burped out an orb of purple energy and looked over. The illusion of Bulk had Flood's curse in his hands. Kyiera whistled and Bulk tossed the orb. Kyiera caught it and watched as Flood suddenly jolted awake as well.

Kyiera smiled and the orbs faded. Kyiera liked this place, a lot of power was emanating from it.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 pm

I sat down and sighed as I let my mind go blank.
"I know Gaia is your sister...but can't you still-"
No my daughter...I have chosen, do not question my ways...
"I am sorry my goddess...I won't bother you with something petty tonight again."

I finished my minds mouth talk with my goddess before finally standing up and heading to the door...
"Kumori, Nyx has rejected you for you have already chosen the path of her sister...I'm sorry.
Amir, I need you to find her elemental brethren and gather them in the clearing in the forest nearby..."

I walked quickly down the hall to the store room, before shutting myself in there and waiting for Tokyokit...
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Walking down the hall, I remembered that I needed to go to the Store Room for something. I walked along, and drew an apple pie. Eating one slice, I got to the door. I jiggled the knob and it didn't work. Then, I started baning on it furiously. "Open the door and no one gets hurt!" I roared, baning harder on the door. Fire and Water soon came, and both poked me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

I sighed and pulled the door inwards and dragged Tokyo in.
"Water, Fire...Amir'll be looking for you...head down to the small clearing in the forest at the north of the grounds and wait for him." I said slowly, before shutting the door and rummaging through the boxes and shelves.

"Tokyo...finish that pie and find some pillar candles for me. I need Yellow, Red, Blue, Green and Purple ones. Can you also get one of the sons of Erebus to carry out a table, goblet and bottle of wine?" I sighed, as I started making a small pile of dried white sage and lavender that I could braid together for a smudge stick.

Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:17 pm

He went down to the clearing in the forest like she ordered him, once in the forest, he noticed there were a lot of cats around..."Is it just me... or is there a shit load of cats... I just passed about a good soixante neuf of them..." he said getting a little freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPEF - THE RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next