MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MPEF - THE RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 am

[Stand still or I'll kill you,] Silence said to Peace, then she turned her mind's mouth to Alexis. [My name is Silence. I need your help. I have another version of you... but it needs blood. Yours. Will you help me?]
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:39 am

I stared for a while, before blinking.
"Sure...what do I need to do?" I said, setting my can on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 am

Peace said onto Silence "I guess, where is he?"

"Um... first of all.. which multiverse are you from...?" I said startled.
Back to top Go down
https://mpef.forumotion.com
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 am

[Well I have to stab you somewhere and get some of your blood....] Silence sighed. [And I come from SPEF. A universe in where everyone is a shapeshifter.]
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 am

"Wouldnt it be easier for a blood transfer?" he said.
"hmm..." He said...
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:57 am

[Sorry, I don't know how to do that and her counterpart will die in 26 minutes. So can I stab you or not?!] Silence barked.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:00 am

He sighs. "hurry and get it over with... but I want something in return for this.."
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:05 am

I watched Silence as she slid the knife swiftly over Peaces soft skin, leaving a rich line of blood.
I groaned and turned away...Peace was my consort and I couldn't stand to see him in pain...
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 am

"You done yet?" he said as he let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:17 am

[Just a minute... I gotta fill this bottle..] Silence said, then did a large, straight cut. It bled really heavily, but Silence filled the bottle with it.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 am

"Alright, you got your blood... now what am I getting out of this?" He ignorantly said.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 am

[You're giving another version of you a life. Would you like to watch the 92-year-old you, who was by far the smartest among the EPEF... if we lose him, we'll never know the meaning of these tears, and why they are there, ready to be ripped open. We need to know this, to open up a rip into parallel universes that have been infected by a recent virus. Now, thanks for the blood. My bottle is full, so, if you're still bleeding, wipe it up. Now.... let's teleport this to our doctor...]

Silence pressed her palms against the bottle. Then the bottle vanished. It appeared in a parallel universe, SPEF, where a man with huge walrus tusks that were as long as his face, took it and turned to the old man in the corner.

"Great news! You can live!"
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:54 am

"Hmm.... I was thinking myself as the ruler of the multiverses by then... very well." he exclaimed...
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 am

I gulped "I guess it's my turn now...right?"
I was a complete wuss, I couldn't handle pain.
I remember fainting in english because I accidentally cut my finger with my scissors...yeah...um...
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 am

"Its all over,"he said as he put a bandage on and huggled Alexis.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 am

[It's just Peace. Well...a very long time ago.. I watched a lone woman make the mansion explode. Your EPEF counterpart fell out of a window. He's the only survivor of that. Good choice of survivor, though. Kila, my EPEF counterpart, had gone senile. Dartz had died. Alexis has died 13 years before of a heart attack. Crazy stuff.] Silence giggled.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:50 am

In Spef...
Moon sighed. She was fucking tired of everyone yelling at her or not being a full shapeshifter. She looked down and saw the tear. Silence had gone through the tear before anyone knew who was going in first. They all pointed at me, no idea why.

"You're staying here, half-mortal," One of the older Spefians said. I knew I was older than Silence, being 27, but this was worthless. They knew I didn't ever take orders. I ran off, through the tear.

Back at Mpef...
Tokyokit sighed. If Silence had tried to be scary, she had failed. I got up, drawing my sword, The Sword of Ninjas, and it came to life. It was stored in my book, of corse, everything I owned was...almost.

Another girl, hopefully the last, came out of the Spef tear. I could have sworen she looked quite like me before, when I was 10, yet she seemed older. She had the same black hair, the same soft yet peach-colored face, and the same shiny bottom lip, accompanied with the dull, tasteless upper lip. It was my Spef person, and I knew it. "Who the fuck are you two people?" The woman asked with a sirtain accent, an Italian accent.

"I'm Tokyokit, I believe I'm you're Mpef timeline," I explained, lowering my sword. The woman must have remembered the sword from somewhere, but she showed little expression about it.

"And I'm Fire. I'm you're normal ole' Pef form. Has Tsumi gotten any better, or may I say, Silence?"

"Yes, indeed she has. She still likes to kill people, as you saw a bit erlier as an attempt, yet she has grown..." She said this with a hint of fear in her voice, as if she actually remembered a day where this happened, somehow, but unknown as to how. "Oh my, I havn't introdused myself, how rude of me. I am Moon Lightstar."
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 am

Silence left Peace and Alexis. She wandered back into the train station, and saw Moon.

[Hey, Moon. Ever the impatient one, huh? Couldn't stay back at home and let us have all the fun,] Silence said cheerily. [Oh, are you related to that cheeky one who freaked because I vined someone? Meh. Doesn't remind me of you at all.]

Silence pulled Kumori over.

"Gahhh!" Kumori yelped.

[Now, now, who said you could break my psychic walls?] Silence asked, rubbing Kumori's hair.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Tokyokit stood up and spoke three words, muffled by the sounds of fire crackling. "Shut the fuck up, Silance. You're no better than thereal Kumori," She growled, getting her drawing pad and drawing a Chinese Dragon.The Ninja sword she had drawn erlier slowly went into the book as the dragon appeared, and the book closed. "Commandation five, three person party. Fly command sequence."

The dragon roared to life, opening it's eyes however so slowly. Tokyokit got on first, then Fire and Moon. "I swear to it, we are going to arrive back at Pef first. I might wait for you, I might not," Moon said, glareing at Silence. She knew she could have turned into a dragon, but she wouldn't have done it so perfectly.

The dragon shot into the sky at the speed of light, almost instantly above the PEF mansion. Fire jumped off, landing perfectly on the ground. Moon, turning into a bird, flew after her, and Tokyokit rode down on the dragon.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Rayne looked down, then sipped her bottle of soda again. "I'm gonna go walk around town and see how many people I can piss off," she said smiling a bit as she continued to drink her soda like a drunk girl.
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

"You're not doing that with us here," A voice came out of no where as Moon, Fire and I came out from the shadows.

"Incase you didn't know, I'm Fire and this," Fire said, soon pointing to Moon, "is Moon."

Moon said nothing, yet walked away to the kitchen to grab a medium sized can of Diet Coak.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:53 pm

"No worries! I don't mess much with friends and such," Rayne said smirking before walking into the town. She walked around, going into stores and saying random things, and harrassing the managers of the stores. "See yah pig belly joe!" Rayne yelled through the store stupidly as she left the shoe store with a new pair of skater shoes.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

I sat there thinking of rash desicisions I could make while I decided just to go with Silence and see myself."You know... for someone in a multiverse... you shouldnt be beating up on your multiverse counterpart..." I said as a went over and let Kumori free. "I want you to show me the EPEF me... I have alot of things to discuss with him..." I said with an evil wisp to it.

"Sigh... what the hell is there to do...?" Amir said pacing
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Moon sighed and sat at the table. Fire joined her once she got a bottle of water, and I joined them with a Rooybeer float to drink.

"Now what did you wish to talk to us about, Moon?" Fire asked calmly. She wasn't in the mood, thank god, so she simply sipped her water and waited for Moon to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 am

Silence began to look displeased. Explosions suddenly began going off in the train station, every explosion nearing the train. Kumori's side was blasted by an explosion and she went spinning onto the track. Tsumi was safe, but only if she managed to keep away. An explosion hit her from behind and Tsumi was sent flying into a wall. Kumori ran up to Silence, in an attempt to stop her fury, but Silence grabbed Kumori's arm, twisted it, and threw Kumori onto the top of the stairs. Kumori toppled down the stairs and groaned.

Tsumi tried reacting by making a pool of hot lava underneath Silence's feet, but Silence hit the air with her palm and Tsumi felt like she had just been hit by the strongest punch ever. Tsumi rocketed out into the open air and landed about a mile from the train station.

The explosions were getting worse, multiplying in size. The explosions were a risk to everybody. Tsumi began running, running, towards where the explosions were. Kumori was still trying to get up. A few of her bones were broken, most in her arms. Kumori couldn't get up. Just as she slumped back on the ground and thought all hope was lost, Yumi ran in.

She pointed her arm at Silence and her arm whipped out of its socket, slamming into Silence then re-attaching itself. Yumi caught Silence with a kick and pushed Silence's head to the ground. Silence made an explosion just above her, and Yumi was blasted off. Just a shame Silence hadn't done that earlier, because there was now a very angry looking Alexandra holding the biggest spanner Silence had ever seen.

Alexandra knocked Silence unconscious with one blow from the spanner and the explosions finally ceased. Mary-Ellen was running around, looking for casualties. Yumi got up and began repairing the broken train track, her expertise in the art of craft finally kicking in as she and Alexandra began fixing the problems. Tsumi appeared minutes later, completely exhausted from her long run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MPEF - THE RP   MPEF - THE RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MPEF - THE RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next