MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Data [SPEF]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

Character Data [SPEF] Empty
PostSubject: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 pm

For you who don't know SPEF, SPEF is the PEF where you're all very old and very mature. You're also all shapeshifters. The ages... well, you're sixteen years older than your PEF self. So, if I was ten, my SPEF girl would be 26.
Back to top Go down
DemonicWolf

DemonicWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

(hehehe first post)
Well My character is Shadow, she is 29 years old, has black and white scene kid styled hair, usually wears a black tanktop, baggy jeans and black skater shoes. She has red eyes, and a scar on right shoulder and down her arm and back. Has an albino look, and an emo look. She has a nice, flirty at times, dare devil-ish, and trouble making personality. She can control, and travel through shadows and darkness, shift into a wolf

Here's an easier look
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Silence is a beautiful girl with black hair that is longer than her body. She is 26 years old. When she was 22, she was mentally scarred for life by an event that killed a whole parallel PEF, much like MPEF and PEF to her. She has been unable to speak since then, and only communicates by telepathy. She is powerful enough to kill a whole civilization. She can kill without a movement or a sound, as well. Silence has control over everything, and people often try to be on her side for her power, although she can see right through everyone. Silence is by far the most powerful person on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Name: Peace
Sex: Male
Traits: He hate just about everything, he is a lazy guy but by far the most powerful person here yet. He's died several times but thnx to the girls of SPEF he's been revived. He is a tall slander dark caramel color. He is very secretive about his personal life.
Personality: Secretive, Lazy, Pedo, hates the noobs, violent when not lazy. sleeps alot, nocturnal
Back to top Go down
https://mpef.forumotion.com
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey, I'm the most powerful xD
Back to top Go down
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Name:Moon
Power: She can only turn into mythical creatures and some normal animals.
Appearance: She is a tall girl, standing about 5' 4 1/2. She has long, black hair and purple glasses.
About: She tends to stay to herself, but loves to swear.
Sword: Fusia, Sword of Color.
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 am

Tokyokit, for fuck's sake, how many times do I need to tell you everyone from SPEF are natural-born shapeshifters?

SHAPESHIFTERS CAN SHIFT INTO ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 am

Note: They cannot shift genders >_>
Back to top Go down
Kumori
Admin
Kumori

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:15 am

Well, their bodies can but inside they can't. If they shift into a dude THEY HAVE A PENIS.
Back to top Go down
Peace Buyer
Admin
Peace Buyer

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 am

Danmit! im the gonna be the only guy here >_>
Back to top Go down
Monkey_Puddles

Monkey_Puddles

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

*points at Enzap*
Yeah...I'm 99.99'% sure that Zap's a dude...
Meh...I spose I'll but my madoodle up then ^^

Name~ Aaliyah R.
Age~ 29.
Sex~ She'sh a Gurl :3
Appearance~ Mildly curly, crimson glory colored hair that only just hangs past her shoulders. She often wears band T-shirts, short, checked and pleated skirts, knee high socks (striped more often than not) and Gothic buckle boots. She also has a snakebite piercing to the left of her lip.
Personality~ Very excitable and friendly and enjoys parties and big events. She gets pissed off very easily, and has quite a wrath.
Sword~ Gaia. Sword of Beginnings.

Nyaa...I was tired when I wrote this so sorry if it sucks oxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Data [SPEF]   Character Data [SPEF] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Data [SPEF]
Page 1 of 1