MPEF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MPEF

Misadventures of Pokemon Elemental Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokyokit

Tokyokit

Tokyo's characters Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo's characters   Tokyo's characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Because I have many caracters, one character per element, I cannot put it into one thread for many people. Note that this is only a place for me to post my characrers, not a place for you to post you're characters. Spoilers are included in each thing, as long as I can find one. Characters that have never been seen will come into this also, so read at risk of spoilers.

FIRE of PEF.
Fire is that kind of girl who gets mad commonly. She uses her powers against many people, most times community people, police officers, and Post office people.
SPOILERS: She soon meets up once again with Earth and Light while searching for her sister, Water and Water's close friend, Ice.

AIR
Air is mainly rude and evil because of something that happened in her past. She hates Fire and Water, and is the only one that can 'destroy' Fire.
SPOILERS: She soon gets a flashback of her past while talking to Ice, and she fights Ice, soon trapping her and soon, Water.

EARTH
Earth is quite kind and calm. She can't do much damage at all, for she only makes trees, plants, and plant-grown things.
SPOILERS: None as of so far.

WATER
Water is calm and nice. She reads at extreme levels, yet she is mainly invisible.
SPOILERS:She gets trapped while trying to free her close friend, Ice, from Air and is soon saved by Fire.

DEATH
Death is crule and mean. She spends a lot of her time in the Underworld, the place where you go after death in her world. She only cates for herself and the other elements, and rarely, other people.
SPOILERS: She is called out from the Underworls by Fire, who askes for Ice to be given another chance at life.

ICE
Ice is normally cold-hearted towards mortals, yet is mainly kind-hearted towards other elements.
SPOILERS: She is captured by Air and later destroyed by Rock, who had been working for Air for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Tokyo's characters
Page 1 of 1